’Tis the season for joy, merriment, pHriends, and pHamily.
So we are reaching out to ours to help fund another season—our 2015 show season!
Next year, we will continue to be Chicago’s only all-inclusive not-for-profit comedy theater—bringing improv, sketch, original musicals and plays, and stand-up all under one roof. And we are asking our pHans and loved ones to help make it our best season yet with a small donation via this web page.
2014 has been a year of several milestones for us. In the past year—our 12th as a theater company and our 2nd as a comedy venue—we hit many milestones that we are super proud of. In 2014, we:
- Doubled the size of our pHarm House Training Center, providing more performance opportunities for Chicago improvisers in the process
- Launched our show Adventure Library, our first foray into children’s comedy programming
- Opened, Holiday Party, our company’s first original play
- Received the maximum General Operations grant from the Gaylord & Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- Rebuilt our Board of Directors
- Continued to deliver energetic, audience-interactive comedy experiences for Chicago, the comedy capital of the world
With your donation, we could also secure some of the things we need to make The pH Comedy Theater experience even grander. We sure could use:
- A video projector for mixed-media shows
- Side lighting and fill lighting for better presentation
- A permanent video screen solution
- Fixtures to improve our lobby to help better tell the pH story
In this time of giving, we hope you can help us keep the milestones—and the improv, and the sketch, the original musicals, more plays, and more stand-up—and the cool theater stuff—a’ coming. It from support like this that we are able to keep having fun and bringing pH comedy to Andersonville and Chicago.