Auditions for the next pHarm House Training Center admissions will be held on the evening of Saturday, June 25. 30-minute slots are available at 6:00pm, 6:30pm, and 7:00pm. You can sign up by clicking here.
The pHarm House Training Center is an immersive, participatory experience that helps groups of improvisers grow into true ensembles.
pHarm House Training is a 32-week program that provides as much stage time as it does class time. There are 4 courses. Each course is 8 weeks long. Each week, students have a 2-hour class and perform a 15 to 20-minute set Thursday nights at 8pm at The pH Comedy Theater.
Why take classes at pH?
– Quality experiences. Quality teachers. Quality curriculum.
– Bang for the buck. $200 gets you 8 classes and 8 shows.
– Students receive a pH Journal that follows them through the whole program. This portfolio diagnoses their strengths and weaknesses, tracks their progress, and provides clear feedback about how to improve.
– After finishing all four courses, your class becomes a pH house team with a weekly show.
– It’s called pHarm House because this is the first place pH Artistic Directors look for casting into the pH ensemble.
– Students can audition for all scripted shows while still taking classes.
– Free admission to pH improv shows
pH welcomes performers off all levels of experience and all backgrounds. We are committed to providing a safe space and a joyful time to everyone in our pHarm House Training program.