Music Director since 2014
1. One of Gail’s special talents is improvising songs on piano — as it turns out, that is also her job.
2. Sixth-Grade Gail wanted to design roller coasters when she grew up.
3. If Gail could taste a word, she’d like to try ‘shenanigans!’
4. If Gail could time travel she would like to go hang out with Amelia Earhart…but only on one of the flights that we know she survived.
5. Gail’s favorite molecule is helium — good, old fashioned fun!
…Gail recommends you check out pHamily the Musical, and wishes you could have seen Not As Advertised.